The Canada Cup is held annually during February at Terrigal on the Central Coast. The competition is the second major comp in the calendar and part of the USFA NSW State Championship.
The Canada Cup offers a great opportunity to improve spearfishing skills, meet new divers, and have a great social gathering.
Hosted By USFA & the Central Coast Sea Lions
Weigh In, BBQ then Presentation
At Terrigal boat Ramp
Meet & weigh in
Sign on from 7:15am
All competitors must be financial with the USFA. Can join on the day or here: Membership
Competition will be based on the Sydney Metro Score Sheet.
No fishing allowed in the designated competition areas the day before the competition.
Safety gear to be presented on sign on – Float, Alpha Flag & Whistle
- The top ten places.
- Two top places in Sub-junior, Junior, Lady, intermediate, Senior, Veteran and Master Categories.
- First two places in the nominated pairs.
- First two places in the nominated teams.
- Most Meritorious Fish Open.
- Most Meritorious Fish Junior (include Sub-junior and Lady)
- Heaviest Fish Open.
- Heaviest Fish Junior (include Sub-junior and Lady)
- Most Species
- Heaviest Morwong, Bream, Rock Blackfish and Luderick
- Mort meritorious pelagic
Canada Cup is generally held in Febuary please see our calandAr for more specific dates.
The Canada Cup Runs on the SMSZ rules, with some exceptions to fish. They exclude Silver Drummer, Pike, Sergent Baker and Crison Banded Parrotfish.