The NSW State titlesis held annually during june somewhere is NSW.
The State titles offers a great opportunity to prove your spearfishing skills, meet new divers, and have a great social gathering.
Weigh In, BBQ then Presentation
Notified days prior to the event
All competitors must be financial with the USFA. Can join on the day or here: Membership
Competition will be based on the Sydney Metro Score Sheet.
No fishing allowed in the designated competition areas the day before the competition.
Safety gear to be presented on sign on – Float, Alpha Flag & Whistle
- The top ten places.
- Two top places in Sub-junior, Junior, Lady, intermediate, Senior, Veteran and Master Categories.
- First two places in the nominated pairs.
- First two places in the nominated teams.
- Most Meritorious Fish Open.
- Most Meritorious Fish Junior (include Sub-junior and Lady)
- Heaviest Fish Open.
- Heaviest Fish Junior (include Sub-junior and Lady)
- Most Species
- Heaviest Morwong, Bream, Rock Blackfish and Luderick
- Mort meritorious pelagic