Blue Swimmer Crab Linguine – Andy Wilson
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Medium Chilli chpped minus the seeds
- 3 Tablespoons of Chopped Parsely
- 6 Tablespoons of good Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 350gms Linguine
- 4 Blue Swimmer Crabs boiled for 8-10mins in salt water
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the crabs and pick all the meat out of them and place in a bowl. I left the meat in the claws but its not essential.
- Chop the Garlic, Chilli and Parsely
- When the pasta is almost al dente warm a pan and put 6 tablespoons of olive oil in.
- Once warm place in the garlic and chilli in and infuse the flavours into the oil.
- After a minute or so throw in the Parsely and Crab meat plus any juices from the crab meat. Mix the whole lot while warming it. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pasta should be done now. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Add the crab and mix it through.
- A generous pour of olive oil on top. Sprinkle some fresh parsely in and squeeze a half lemon over the lot.