At Bonna Point Boat Ramp, Kurnell
Meet & weigh: Bonna Point Reserve Sheds
Sign on from 7am on the day
Alliman Competition—$10 sign on for food & beverage—payable on the day.
SIGN ON FEE
Senior – $50
Junior – $25
- All competitors must be financial with the USFA. Can join on the day
- Competition will be based on the Sydney Metro Score sheet. (See Below)
- Reef Jackets OFF & Crimson Banded Wrasse ON
- No fishing is allowed in the designated competition areas the day before the competition.
- Safety gear to be presented at sign on — Float, Alpha Flag & Whistle
- Please donate fish to BBQ Tony & the fish auction
- The top ten places.
- Two top places in Sub-junior, Junior, Lady, Intermediate, Senior, Veteran and Master Categories.
- First two places in the nominated pairs.
- Most Meritorious Fish Open.
- Most Meritorious Fish Junior (include Sub-junior and Lady)
- Heaviest Fish Open.
- Heaviest Fish Junior (include Sub-junior and Lady)
- Most Species
- Heaviest Morwong, Bream, Rock Blackfish and Luderick
- Most meritorious pelagic
You must be logged in to post a comment.